|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Storage Temperature||-4 DegreeF to +140 DegreeF (-20 DegreeC to DegreeC)|
|Operating Temperature||32 DegreeF to 104 DegreeF (0 DegreeC to 40 DegreeC)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||95 % (50 DegreeF to 95 DegreeF; 10 oC to 35 DegreeC) 75 % (95 DegreeF to 104 DegreeF; 35 DegreeC to 40 DegreeC) Uncontrolled < 50 DegreeF (<|
|Vibration||Random, 2 g, 5 Hz-500 Hz|
|Shock||1 m drop test|
|Battery type and life||9 V alkaline (NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61); 20 hours typical|
|Dimensions||5.54 in x 2.94 in x 1.25 in (14.1 cm x 7.5 cm x 3.2 cm)|
IntelliTone™ Pro 200 LAN Toner and ProbeDigital network cable toner and probe traces and locates cables on active network.IntelliTone digital toning technology:
SmartTone® analog toning technology:
- Ends cable location confusion, decisively rejects noise and false signals
- Locates cables on active networks, even when terminated at a switch
- Isolates cable and wiring within a bundle, despite cable bleed
- Confirms cable location, verifies continuity, and detects faults (opens, shorts, and reversed pairs) in one step
- Isolates individual wire pairs precisely by changing tone when shorted
- Effectively traces and locates voice, audio, and video cabling.
Get advanced vision for locating network cables more effectively at patch panels, switches, termination blocks, or hidden within bundles. Our new IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Kits finds the cables others can't. The IntelliTone™ Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Series from Fluke Networks is the first network cable toner and probe to offer digital and analog signaling all in one network toner and probe. That means it’s equipped with the most powerful cable location technologies for any work environment. Use digital mode to trace and locate data cabling safely and effectively on active networks. Use analog mode to isolate individual wire pairs, and trace voice, audio, and video cabling.
The IntelliTone™ Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Series from Fluke Networks gives you superior vision for locating cables hidden in floors, ceilings, walls, and in bundles. This network cable toner and probe's breakthrough digital technology makes it the first tool to tone and trace safely and effectively on active networks.Features:
When to use digital:
- Digital and analog toning in one tool.
- Today’s media networks are more diverse than ever. Most buildings have a combination of telephone, twisted-pair data, coax, and security/alarm wiring. Verifying proper routing and termination of this diverse set of cabling types requires tools optimized for different frequencies, connector types, and work environments. Until now, no single tool has combined the right technologies to operate across all copper media types, and in all environments. IntelliTone Pro changes that by combining cutting-edge digital and analog signaling to locate and verify virtually any copper cable, regardless of application or environment.
- IntelliTone Pro’s digital encoded signal should primarily be used on high-grade data cabling (Cat 5e/6/6a), and in active network environments. It operates at a high-frequency to match the higher frequency data the cable plant is designed to carry. This allows the tone to overcome competing data signals and aggressive low-frequency terminations of Ethernet switches. That means LAN cabling technicians can quickly zero in on the right cable during installations or troubleshooting.
- Digital toning is especially helpful once the cable has been located as it displays cable wiremap and checks for shorts, opens and miswires. The IntelliTone Pro 200 probe has an RJ45 input port and CableMap feature, allowing it to be plugged directly into a patch panel or wall port. The benefit of this wiremap test is two-fold. It eliminates the need for both a toner to a wiremapper, and provides 100% confirmation that the right cable has been located.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: DELHI
- Production Capacity: 10 Nos
- Delivery Time: 3-5 days